Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to all of you!
Today I would like to show some layouts I made using the kit "Love and hope" by Jaelop Designs
I really loved this kit and I made an entire album with photographs of my kids together, these are some pages... Hope you like them!










(In the last page I used the hearts from the collab kit "Endless love", part by Bellisae)
Bye!
Ale

1 comment:

  1. WOW! beautiful pages you've created with my kit Love & Hope ... is a great honor. I love how you used each item for each page ... They are perfect.
    Thanks for your support.
    Many blessings to you and your family.
    Hugs,
    Jael

    ReplyDelete