Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Monday, February 15, 2010

My first CT work for Dream Big Designs - Cookin' in my kitchen!

Hello!
My new "boss", Cheri (Dream Big Designs), has just released her last kit: it's a kitchen kit full of nice kitchen elements, really funny to work with, suitable for food pictures and recipes, but not only... This is the preview:

You can find it at Divine Digital and at My Life and Scrap.
And here are my layouts, I hope they can show how versatile this kit is, I really enjoyed to work with it!




Full credits (for the alphas) at my galleries (see the sidebar for links).
Go on to Cheri's blog to see more layouts and visit the other CT members' blogs, you may find some freebies made with the kit!

Ok, that's all for the moment, but don't forget to come back because I am finishing my second freebie kit... don't loose it!

Ale

No comments:

Post a Comment