Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Jeans Alpha freebie

I am really really happy you seem to like my kit!
Today you will get the alpha for My Jeans... It's a leather alpha, this is the preview


Download it here, but don't forget to come back tomorrow for a couple of quickpages:


These are the layouts I used for the QP's:



I also have an ad from Scrap Party Digishop to show you:


Ale

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [25 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I love everything denim! Dee

    ReplyDelete