Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Friday, February 19, 2010

One more LO from "My Jeans" and a new kit by RebeccaB

My internet connection is quite slow, thus I can not upload the second part of My Jeans today... But while waiting for it, take a look at the second LO I made with the kit...

And then... you absolutely must go to RebeccaB's blog, she has just released a new kit in collaboration with Scrappy Bug and Kelly Jo' Scraps: it's called "Speed freek", and it's perfect for your "motorized" boys... and above all... it's free! But hurry up beacuse Rebecca's part will be free for one week only and then will be on sale at her shop.
So, here are the previews of this collab kit.
Rebecca's part:

Kelly Jo's:

Scrappy Bug's:

And here are two layouts I made with Rebecca's part:


So hurry up to RebeccaB to download her part and to find the links to the other two. You will also find some more LO's from Rebecca's CT.

And don't forget to come back here for My Jeans!
Ale

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous, thanks heaps....
    sorry about your slow connection, i have one too and it drives me nuts....

    ReplyDelete