Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Some layouts

Hello,
today I would like to share just a few of the last pages I made.
The first one was made for the digi-dish challenge at GDS, I used a kit called Falling For by Scrap Angels:

For the second one I used Bumps and Bruises kit by Dream Big Designs:

And this last one is a special one for me, because it reminds me of my last holidays... During a walk on the mountains we found this beautiful blue butterfly floating in a small river, and we all thought it was dead, but my son took it away from water and in few minutes it flied away. It seemed a miracle, and that's the title: "miraculously saved". My kids were full with joy in seeing the butterfly coming back to life.
For this page I used items from the march Blog train at the Blog Train Blog (Shine on)... check it out if you still haven't do so, it's a huge amazing train!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment