Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A freebie template

Today I would like to offer a template:

and here is how it turns out in a layout, for this one I used Muddy Buddies by Ivorykeys Digital Dreams and Scraps of Ellay (you can buy the kit here at STS):

Download the template here.

Oh, and talking about STS, there will be a speed craft, look at the ad:

and this is what you may win!

Thanks for looking and happy scrap!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous template from such an adorable layout! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete