Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Zebras in my Garden!

I am not mad, I haven't got a garden and there are no zebras around me, but there's a brand new kit by RebeccaB that's called Zebras in my Graden, which is a huge kit in fresh colors, full of gorgeous elements and papers... You can find it at MLAS and at Angel Baby Scraps, on sale until the end of May at 50% off.
Here are the previews and the three pages I made.





Rebecca has got many other LO's to show you and a stunning free QP for you on her blog, thus go and visit it!
Happy scrap!

1 comment:

  1. thanks heaps Ale, this is fabulous.....sorry i only posted one of your layouts, i hadnt saved the other 2 and totally forgot about them when i did my post in a hurry.....i will still use them though, thanks.....
    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete