Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Two new kits by Un-Leash-ed-Scraps soon in her stores!

Ok, I am going to leave for my holidays tomorrow really early in the morning, thus I would like to show these now, even if they have not been released yet... Anyway they will be soon.
So, they are two FRESH kits, one for girls and one for boys, having some repeated elements but in different colors, and some exclusive elements each...
The first one is BREATH OF FRESH AIR:





The second is FRESH AIR 4 THE BOYS 2:




Both will be available soon at Groovy Scraps and Ahhh Scrap.
Don't forget to check Leasha's blog in the next days to see some more layouts by the other CT's and to see if there will be some freebie available!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment