Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Monday, August 2, 2010

New collab by Ivory Keys and A+, and sales for Unleashed

Hello everybody!
Here I am, after the first part of my holidays... two relaxing weeks at the beach, fantastic!
I have two things to post about today.

The first is the new collab released by Ivory Keys Digital Dreams and A+ Designs, Always and Forever, a fantastic, shabby and elegant kit, which you can find at STS both as a bundle including both parts plus some other goodies, and as the Ivory Keys kit only.
But now let's go for the images, you'll be waiting for seeing what you can do with this kit:




The second thing is that Un-Leash-ed-Scraps is having some huge summer sales at her stores:



Happy scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment