Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Friday, September 24, 2010

About two new kits and the C&S style

Today there's a new kit by Dream BIg Designs in her stores: "Scare those Crows" is an autumn kit which you will surely want to use for your autumn pictures. I made a double page with it using some photographs I had taken two years ago in a park near the city:



You can find it at Scrapable and Digital Scrap Cafe.

There's another release today I would like to talk about: it's a Clean & Simple style kit by K.A. Project, available at Twolittlepixels, called Memorable. The first times I saw C&S kits, I was a little bit suspicious about those stylized elements, but then I have been playing with the C&S for  a while making the photo-album of my summer holidays... and I have finished answering to this OKC by K.A. Project... and now I can say: I LIKE IT!
Take a look:




This may be a good chance to start with the C&S style for you too if you still have not done it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment