Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Raw Earth, by Dream Big Designs

There's a new kitby Dream Big designs available in her stores this week: it's caller Raw Earth, and I can ensure that it's really really gorgeous, take a look:




More inspiration on her blog.
You can find it at Scapable, Inspiration Lane or Digital Scrap Cafe.

Do you remember our spetember collab, Summer Sunsets? Well, I have finished the kit, I still have to check the uploaded files, but here are the previews of what you will get here for free in the next days: in addition to the sunsets papers you already got, you will find some solid papers, two alphas and 34 elements. I hope you will like it and come back for downloads...


No comments:

Post a Comment