Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Rustic Brilliance by Dream Big and freebie

Cheri has released a new gorgeous kit called Ristic Brilliance, available at Scrapable, Inspiration Lane and Digital Scrap Cafe.
This is one of my favourite kits by her, take a look at the preview and a couple of pages I made with it (go to her blog for more inspiration by her CT), and then you'll get your freebie:







(GSO at DST)

And this is the freebie: I Made two cluster frames by using this fabulous kit:



Download at 4shared or mediafire.

Happy scrap!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Oct. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, Very nice -- THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH !!

    ReplyDelete