Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

SUBMERGED

Are you ready for a full immersion?
Here is the perfect kit for you! SUBMERGED, the latest release by Dream Big Designs, available at Scrapable and Digital Scrap Cafe together with an awesome set of quickpages. There are so many funny characters in this kit, perfect for your aquarium, beach, swimming-pool, bath pictures.
Here it is:

And these are my pages: my hubby swimming in our aquarium :-D, and my little mermaid


Oh, and Cheri is having a CT call. Send your applications in, she is a wonderful designer and person, I LOVE to work with her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment