Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

New products by Laitha's Designs

You absolutely MUST check out Laitha's Designs' store today, beacuse there are two fabulous new PU products for you.
The first is a kit, Sunny Nights: I think its colors are wonderful, and the papers and elements are perfect as always:
(GSO at DST and Gotta Pixel, LOTD for 5/19 at Gotta Pixel)

The second one is her second Brushworks set (again, you will find some papers, scatters, mats and overlays): this is in a light blue tone:


This is my page, made using ONLY items from this set. Obviously you can use them together with other elements, papers etc to make your own wonderful pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment