Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Monday, October 17, 2011

"Silent as we speak" by Feli and "Industrious" by Laitha and Veronica Briggs

Today I have two kits to show you.

The first one is by Feli's Designs, it's called "Silent as we speak", and I think the colors are wonderful, a little dark as it is a sadness kit... it is wonderful, but I would like to wish Felicia better times coming soon for her!
here is the kit:

and this is my page (GSO at DST):

The kit is available at both Digiridoo Scraps and DigiDesign Resort.

The second is a full collection (kit + alphas + masks + QP's) by Laitha's Designs in collaboration with Veronica Briggs. It's called "Industrious", and it's somewhat different from the usual kits by Mariella. You can find the full collection or all the pieces separately at her personal store.


My page: "Too much risk for a man alone" (GSO at DST and LOTD at Gotta Pixel):

No comments:

Post a Comment