Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall Romances by WendyP Designs

It's been a great honour for me to be accepted as a guest in WendyP's CT, and I have been so happy when I saw this beauty as I entered into her CT forum: what a great way of starting a guest period!!! Have a look: it's a fabulous and elegant kit in neutral tones, with really original elements:





You can find Fall Romances and some related items at 7th Heaven.
Here are 2 pages I made with this beauty (both GSO's at DST), but you should look at all the other amazing LO's by her CT, just have a tour through WendyP's gallery at 7th Heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment