Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Green Noel by Valentina and WendyP

When two fabulous designers decide to make a collab... you can be pretty sure it will be a fabulous collab! And this is the case. WendyP and Valentina have teamed up together to creat this favolous Christmas kit. I personally love it particularly because it's not in classical Christmas colors, but only in green-gold tones. You can find it at Valentina's store and at 7th Heaven.




My pages.
"He's coming" (GSO at DST, full credits here):

And this is my DD's big face, when she was 9 months old (GSO at DST):

No comments:

Post a Comment