Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Friday, November 4, 2011

New stores and new collab bundle for Damayanti

So, my guest month with Iv AKA Damayanti has started with a really sad new: her store 9th & Bloom has closed... but luckily she has immeditely found two new stores, and she is now selling her products at Zig Zag Scrap and at Scrapbook Bites. You can find her old products there, together with this wonderful new collab bundle she has created with Vesi Design, called "Rainy days, sunny days". It has brilliant colors and is perfect for rainy and sunny pictures...




I have chosen to scrap a sunny page, it is titled "Running free":

(the ribbon is from "Festival of color", by feli Designs)

No comments:

Post a Comment