Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Many things....

Yes, today i will make only one post including many things.

First of all, I must show you the latest collab kit by WendyP Designs and Valentina's Creations: "breaking love". They have created this amazing and HUGE kit by taking isnpiration from Breaking Dawn, and what has turned out is a kit with both dark and bright attributes. You can find it both at 7th Heaven and at Valentina's store.

My pages (with stock photos by Eirian-stock and Black-Ofelia @ Deviantart, see complete credits at my galleries).
"The bride" (GSO at DST):

And "Renesmee" (GSO at DST):


Second, but just for a time reason, since this has been released only today, a minikit by Thaliris: "Icy Purple", available as always at Digital Crea... But remember there is a 1 euro sale at DC, and you'll find this mini at 1 euro for this promotion. Other old kit by Thaliris at 1 euro are "Natural Desire" and "A la nouit tombee", both available at her store.

Here is "Icy Purple":

And my page (GSO at DST):

I used one of the fabulous winter WA's by Feli, which you can find here:


Third, but not least, another mini at Digital Crea, this is by GoldenSun Designs and it's called "Dim Dam", you can find it here:

My page (GSO at DST):

There is still more... but I will come back tomorrow!

1 comment: