Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am on another CT! Dream Big Designs has accepted me!

Sorry for being a little bit late, but I am being quite busy in these days... anyway I am very happy of having  been accepted as a member on the CT of Cheri, at Dream Big Designs... She designs very cute kits, and for the occasion I want to show you some layouts I made with her "Just sassy"... just  waiting fort her new kit release!
These are pictures from a trip to the Garda Lake.

"The orange team", the two men of my life:
And this is Viola
Thank you Cheri!

Ale

1 comment:

  1. congrats.....so you are going to be extra busy when Cheri and I give you our collab to play with, lol.....layouts for me and layouts for Cheri.....woo hoo.....

    ReplyDelete