Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Funky Spring by Un-Leash-ed-Scraps and a freebie

Today the new kit by Un-Leash-ed-Scraps has been released, it's called Funky Spring, and it's a beautiful purple kit, take a look at the preview and at some pages I made with it:




The kit is available at Ahhh Scrap! and at Groovy Scraps.
And now for the freebie... It's a QP I made with the kit:

Download the QP here.
There are two more QP's made by othe two CT members, visit Leasha's blog to catch them!
Happy scrap!

3 comments:

  1. thank you for your time spent on the beautiful quick page we do all appreciate that, but don't have time to spend 5 min just waiting for the next step in 4 shared. maybe a different share site?????
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete