Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Mother's Love and 4-shared

Two strange objects to go together in the title!
Firstly, yes 4shared is having issues, with about 5 minutes to wait before download is available, and I found that sometimes after these 5 minutes the download does not work!!! I suppose they are pushing users to switch to payment accounts... Thus, I am looking for a different share site, and probably the next freebies will be available both at 4shared and somewhere else.

And now let's come to the most pleasant topic.
Ivorykeys has a new kit in store at STS, called Mother's love: the colors are fantastic and I find it so romantic... Here it is, together with a page by me:

No comments:

Post a Comment