Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Do you have some wizardry pictures to scrap?

Well, RebeccaB has released the perfect kit for those pictures, it's called Little Guy Magic, and it's full of wizardry elements you can play with... But if you visit her blog, you'll see how the kit can be used in many different ways! Would you like to take a look at it now? Here it is:



And these are a couple of pages I made:


It's available at Angel Baby Scraps and at MLAS, and as always Rebecca has got a freebie for you on her blog.

I would like to show you another kit by Rebecca, which has been released while I was on vacation, but you can find it in her stores too and it's absolutely fantastic: Hootilicious! I loved to play with this one!



Thus, while you are at the shop for buying Little Guy Magic, don't loose the occasion to grab this one too!!!
Happy scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment