Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Untamed Eden, It's a Girl Thing, and a freebie

I am going to leave for another two weeks holiday... but before I leave, I would like to show what is next to be released by Dream Big Designs and Un-Leash-ed-Scraps.
A collab kit by Cheri and Zana Darling Designs, called Untamed Eden, that you will find soon at Scrapable and MLAS:




And a girly kit by Leasha, called It's a Girl Thing, that you will find soon at Groovy Scraps an Ahhh Scrap!:





It's a long time since I have given away a freebie, thus, I have turned one of these layouts into a QP for you:

You can download the QP either from 4shared or from mediafire.

Hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your site.
    Ohhhh you have some absolutely beautiful
    work. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much. It's great.

    ReplyDelete