Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Summer Sunsets elements

First of all let me show you a layout I made with Summer Sunsets, isn't it lovely?

And these are the elements:

Download Summer Sunsets elements here (4shared) or here (mediafire).
Hope you will like them, and come back tomorrow for the alphas!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Sep. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful creations!

    Kind thoughts,
    Mara
    (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete