Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Summer Sunsets kit freebie, and the ne kit by RebeccaB

Ok, finally I am ready to give you the complete kit Summer Sunsets!

Just let me show you the latest kit by RebeccaB before: it's calles Swampy Hollow, it has bright nice colors, and you can find at MLAS or Angel Baby Scraps. These are my pages and a preview, check Rebecca's blog for more inspiration.




Now, let's come to Summer Sunsets. As you probably remember, it had started as a blog train, then I added elements, papers and alphas and now you will get a total of 16 papers, 34 elements and two alphas!
Just to remind you what it looks like:



You can still find the links for the patterned papers here, and today you can download the solid papers here at 4shared or here at mediafire.


Come back tomorrow for the elements!

3 comments: