Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Going batty free CT collab

Hi!
I am a little late, but finally I am here, offering you my part of the October Dream Big CT Collab: this is an Halloween collab, called Going Batty, with 4 contributions from Cheri and her CT. This are the full preview and my part:



Download my elements at 4shared or mediafire.

Download my papers at 4shared or mediafire.

And these are the other stops of this short train:
Dream Big Designs
DigitAle
Meagan's Creations
Design's by Emily

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. These are great!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Halloween post on Oct. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Halloween freebie! Love it!
    THANKS A LOT
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this creative kit. Love your work. You are sweet to share you talent with us. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing. I really like the red eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Thank you! The eyes are terrific!!

    ReplyDelete