Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New store for Meghan Mullens (Wild Dandelion Designs)

I am currently a guest CT for Meghan Mullens (Wild Dandelion Designs), and I think I have been lucky to guest in October, because she has just opened a new store and this gave me the opportunity to use so many kits by her! These are some of the products which you can find at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Cute as a button - girlie kit




Cute as a button - boysh:




Families are forever:




In full bloom:




New beginnings (collab with Traci Need):




Remeber this (collab with Kristin Cronin-Barrow):




This is me:




You make me so happy:


No comments:

Post a Comment