Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Halloween is late!

In spite of the fact that it's January, and Halloween has gone a couple of months ago... I have an Halloween kit to show to you today... It's called "Toil and trouble", and it's by Just so Scrappy. I have seen it at Sunflowers Scraps Boutique and I decided it was the perfect kit for some pictures of my kids painting their pumpkins... actually not real Halloween pumpkins, as you will see, but they were so happy of the result! These were the "witch pumpkins", because it seemed that they had a witch's hat on...
But let's go on and take a look at this beautiful huge kit, and what you can do with it (and it's only an example beacuse it's really full of elements and of possibilities!):





(complete credits on my galleries)
You can buy the kit at SSB, just click here to go the shop, and happy scrap!

1 comment: