Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year and kit!

Hello everybody, and Happy New Year!
I hope your holidays have been fine!
I will start the new year showing you an awesome Christmas kit by 4 My Babies Scraps... actually it's a mega-kit, in fact it contains more than 300 elements! There are "classic" scrapbook decorations, and  a lot of cute characters (santas, snowmen, reindeers, angels...) and Christmas decorations! There are so many that I could not use all in my pages, but be sure that it is really worth buying this kit! The preview does not show everything, but here it is:




You can find it at Sunflower Scraps Boutique.
Happy scrap!

1 comment: