Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Monday, June 27, 2011

For Taylor

I have talked about this project already, but I would like to remind you about it...
Taylor is a little girl from the family of Every After Moments Designs, who has been diagnosed with cancer. So she (Every After Moments Design) and some other digi-designers have put together a collab kit and bundle to help this little girl to be cured.
This is the link to her blog, where you can find details, previews and links to get the kits and to donate: LINK.
Here, let me show you a page I have made with the kit, just because not only it would be a great action of carity, but the kit itself really is worth of it.
This page is part of a set of three, that's why it does not have the title but only a short journaling... it's about a park we've been some years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment