Hi, I just want to inform you that my 4-shared account has expired... Please contact me if you wish to download some of the oldest freebies, by leaving a comment in the corresponding posts. Thank you!

Monday, June 27, 2011

RAKKED again!!!

I think it's my lucky period... I have been RAKKED again, and not once but twice, with 2 wonderful kits.

The first is by Susanne Designs. I had answered to her OKC for this kit, but I could not dowload the kit on time because the coupon was not working properly... but Susanne has been so kind to give me the kit anyway as a RAK. And here is this beauty, called Blue Jeans:


Perfect for this picture of my DD I had taken just a few days before!

You can find the kit, and other coordinated items, at 7th Heaven.

The second RAK is a pure RAK :-D. It's a kit by Marta Designs, Jasmine:

And my page:

You can find this kit at Shabby Pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment